Verity is an advanced website malware detection and integrity monitoring solution that continuously monitors your website for malware, website blacklisting and unauthorized changes. It alerts website owners with appropriate ways to mitigate the risk.
Get started with the comprehensive website monitoring and malware detection service that detects known and unknown malware. Stay protected! It’s simple with Verity.
Verity is a comprehensive website malware detection tool
- On Demand Service, automatically conducts frequent check of your website(s) for any Malware compromise.
- Also detects non-malicious changes that could result in possible website defacement.
- Shows the status of your website(s) and alerts through an easy to use Verity web portal.
How Verity Works
- Register your website with Verity portal.
- Verity will scan your website periodically.
- Any malware related activity or change will be alerted to you.
Why Website Monitoring & Malware Detection?
- Websites may be compromised to inject malware, malicious code and malicious links.
- Undetected malware and malicious code could behave as agent and engage in unlawful activities that may result in undesirable user experience and loss of confidential information.
- Malware infected and malware distributing websites will be blacklisted by globally maintained blacklisted website databases.
- Access to blacklisted websites will be blocked by internet browsers and customers may lose confidence and avoid the website.
Every minute you leave your website unsecured makes it an easy prey to risks and infection.
"Verity identified a rapidly spreading malware that embedded an obfuscated code in a bank’s website code, raised an alert, and took immediate corrective action. This saved highly confidential financial data from attacks.
In yet another instance, Verity detected an external link of a website blacklisted on the Google URL blacklist database and raised an alert"
Read More Testimonials
Did You Know?
Undetected successful malware attacks to website can lead to
- Loss of confidential data, customers and revenue
- Spoil your company's image and reputation
- May lead to legal and contractual liability
Follow Verity on